Dental Implants: Do You Have Missing Teeth or do not like the idea of Dentures? We May Have the Solution…
Dental implants offer ideal missing teeth solutions. These titanium screws replace the form and function of natural teeth (and the lost natural tooth roots) that have been lost due to a variety of reasons. An implant treatment attaches the implants to the jawbone, and will be connected to dental crowns or a dental bridge to solve missing teeth problems.
Make your teeth (and your smile) complete with dental implants
When Would I Need Dental Implants?
Dental implants are great solutions to missing teeth problems; even a single missing tooth can successfully be replaced with a dental implant. You will need dental implants when you have lost a single tooth, several teeth, or all of your natural teeth.
Successful Dental Implants by Dr. Ilja Sapiro at IS Dental Care Wanstead
Dental implants will succeed in giving you back the healthy and beautiful smile that you can totally be proud of. Our gentle-mannered dentist, Ilja Sapiro, has successfully placed more than 1000 dental implants, reflecting the scope of this experience and knowledge in dental implantology. You can rest assured that your implant treatment will be completed in the safest and gentlest manner – by our highly-skilled professionals who aim to provide the best implant treatments possible.
Why Come to Us for Your Dental Implant Treatment?
- Cutting-edge in-house technology
- Implant treatment conducted by a highly-skilled, gentle-mannered dental implant specialist
- Comfortable, relaxed atmosphere in our clinic
- Only the most trusted brands (Schutz and Nobel Biocare) used for implant treatments
- Dental crowns designed and created by Master Technicians in Berlin
- Phobic and Nervous Patient Care available
- Clear options, detailed cost information presented to you
What’s Involved in Dental Implants?
- Obtaining clear images of your jawbone and whole oral cavity is part of the initial steps of the actual implant treatment. The diagnostics stage also includes looking into your detailed medical history.
- We will carefully discuss the treatment plan with you, and you will be encouraged to ask questions to clarify all the aspects of the treatment. At IS Dental Care in Wanstead, we use only the most trusted dental implant brands in the world for our implant treatments – Schutz and Nobel Biocare.
- The actual implant placement starts with numbing the area where the implant will be placed with anesthesia. We also offer sedation techniques for a more pleasant experience for nervous and phobic patients.
- A hole will be drilled through the jawbone where the implant will be embedded. The titanium screw will be placed in the hole, directly embedded into the jawbone.
- The implant will be covered by stitching the gums closed.
- The implant will go through a healing period, to ensure that it integrates successfully with surrounding tissue.
- After the healing period, the dental implant will be uncovered so the teeth restoration (dental crown or dental bridge) can be attached to it.
Our Master Technicians in Berlin Design and Create Top-Quality Dental Implants
The dental crowns that we use in IS Dental Care at Wanstead for our implant treatments are designed and created by our Master Technicians in Berlin. We use high quality Schutz and Nobel Biocare implants for your dental implant treatment. These brands are among the most-used and most reliable implant systems in the world, backed by years of painstaking research and high success rates.
Am I Suitable for Dental Implants?
You are suitable for dental implants if you have missing teeth, or if you want to secure loose dentures, and you have generally good dental health. We will discuss the various implant options available to you.
Factors or conditions that may lead to unsuitability for a dental implant treatment include:
- Heavy smoking or use of tobacco products
- Heavy consumption of alcoholic beverages
- An existing medical condition concerning the immune system
- Excessive teeth grinding problems
What Can Dental Implants Do for Me?
The Life-Changing Advantages of Dental Implants at IS Dental Care in Wanstead
More Beautiful Smiles – You can look forward to more beautiful smiles with dental implants.
More Confidence – You will have more confidence when you know that your smile looks complete and healthy, without the embarrassment caused by missing teeth.
Clear Speech – Your speech pattern will normalise with the help of dental implants. You will be able to talk clearly with the teeth restorations in place.
Bone Deterioration Prevented– The titanium implants replace the natural tooth root, and stimulates the jawbone to prevent deterioration.
Typical steps for placing a single dental implant
A small hole is created within the jawbone, which will accommodate the implant.
The titanium dental implant is placed (or screwed) into hole in jaw.
A titanium implant post is screwed and permanently fixed into the head of the implant. This implant post will hold the final tooth crown. implant posts come in a variety of different angles and sizes.
A porcelain crown that is made to match the colour of your natural teeth is permanently fixed onto the dental implant post. The result is, natural looking, extremely robust teeth and a more confident looking you.